Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tag!

In an effort to make the time pass while I'm waiting for Leslie to have her lambs, I'm happy to play a game of tag with City Chicken Farm. I enjoy reading her blog and seeing her progress with chickens - not so long ago that I was still new to chickens in my life!  She's also inspiring me to clean up my composting area and get serious with it!



Anyway, this is one of those fun little tag things and the rules are:

  • Answer the questions with one word.
  • Have fun!
  • Tag 5 other blogs  (Well, this rule is made for breaking.  If you like reading my blog, feel free to snag this little tag game for your own blog.  I love reading lots of blogs and they are listed at the side and bottom of my blog, so it's hard to pick just 5.)

Your Cell Phone?   Red

Your Hair?   messy

Your Mother?   Tremendous

Your Father?   Inspiring

Your Favorite Food?   cheese

Your Dream Last Night?   dream?

Your Favorite Drink?   Riesling

Your Dream/Goal?   balance

What Room Are You In?   office

Your Hobby?   spinning

Your Fear?   flying

Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years?   mellowed

Where Were You Last Night?   home

Something That You Aren't?   religious

Muffins?   cranberry

Wish List Item?   alpaca

Where Did You Grow Up?   Canada

Last Thing You Did?   yawn

What Are You Wearing?   pajamas

Your TV?   unused

Your Pets?   loved

Friends?   valued

Your Life?   busy

Your Mood?   resigned

Missing Someone?   parents

Vehicle?   Jetta

Something You Aren't Wearing?   watch

Your Favorite Store?   Ikea

Your Favorite Color?   green

When Was The Last Time You Laughed?   dunno

Last Time You Cried?   sad

Your Best Friend?   Distant

One Place You Go To Over And Over Again?   School

Facebook?   relaxing

Twitter?   rarely

Favorite Place To Eat?   Mom's

Some of those were harder than I expected to answer with just one word! 
Back to the grind...

5 comments:

Alison said...

Cheese! Right on!!

I love how close you are to your parents. I, too, wish you all could see each other more often!

Very good answer to "pets;" I would have expected "many," but your answer is so much more accurate.

Bonne continuation...

Unknown said...

Thanks Claire for something fun to blog about! I fear flying also....much better to drive. Best Wishes on those upcoming lambs:)

sunset pines farm said...

I thought for sure i would be seeing lamb pictures here this morning...maybe over the weekend. We are in for a cold front tonight or tomorrow, so I will be on the lookout for baby/ies too.
The "loved" pets was a very sweet answer, I agree with the first comment.

taylorgirl6 said...

Glad you decided to play along! It's amazing what you can learn from one word answers.

The Jetta TDI is slowly taking over the world. Viva la diesel!

Unknown said...

hmmm, dare i ask, any lamb flesh yet?

gerald the hesitant goat