Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Bunday Blog Business

I'm back for another edition of Bunday Blog Business.  Today we started out with a nice, sunny Bunday morning.  The hoomin bean says that tonight, it will not be nice or sunny.  Well, that's kind of obvious...it is never sunny at night.  Sometimes she states the obvious like that, but you have to just let it go.  Hoomin beans are a little dense sometimes, but they provide the food, so just be patient.

Anyway, she said that there is a big snowstorm coming with another 25 to 30 centimetres of snow. And then another one later this week.  Well, I am an indoor bun, so the weather is irrelevant to me. The hoomin bean says in the spring, I can go out on the screened-in porch with her.  That will be fun. Maybe I can teach her more about the weather.

So today, we are going to talk about sticks.  The hoomin bean says it is important to stick with the program.  We have a multiple stick program here.  It's good to have a variety of sticks in your program.

Sometimes, I feign indifference about the sticks.

Mitten is pretending to feign indifference about the stick, but that is because he knows it is my stick and I am a big scary bun and I will bonk him on the head if he tries to take my stick.  The pillow llama has not, so far, shown any interest in the stick.  He has a kind of flat personality, so I don't expect him to take any interest in the stick anytime soon.

Having a stick program is very good for your teeth.  Keep some floss handy if you don't like splinters between your teeth though.

Sticks are also good for exercise.  You can do special lifting with a stick.  In the Olympic Games, they call this the "clean and jerk" lift.  It is not nice to call anybody a jerk.  I don't know why they call it that.  I call it the "clean and stick" lift instead.  You should practice it.

If you really need it, you can get a hand with your sticks.  I don't need a hand - I'm just showing you this for technique purposes, in case you do need a hand.

The hoomin bean has sticks in her program and she puts string on them.  She gets very cross when I use her sticks.  I would suggest that if you are considering incorporating hoomin bean sticks into your program, avoid the ones with string on them.  You can pretend not to be interested, but be careful with that approach.  The hoomin beans are very possessive with their sticks, and their string.

Well, I expect you know enough about sticks now that you can start your own program.  Keep sticking to it, and keep your ears clean.  See you next Bunday.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Bundays are a lovely addition to your blog program!

Gattina said...

I can imagine that you prefer the human's sticks, lol ! You are a very cute bunny !

Unknown said...

You look so sweet in those beautiful pictures!!! Very nice blog. Thanks for sharing more of the fun with us:)
Jessi