Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lemonade Stand Award!

Wow, thank you "Spinning Yarns From the Farm"!!! This is my first blog award. Well, I did get the "My blog is muck boot-tabulous" sticker from Laughing Orca Ranch, which is proudly displayed, but the Lemonade Stand Award is for "gratitude and/or a great attitude." Well, I try to show gratitude on my blog, for all the great things I enjoy about my little farm, and life in general. I hope I have a good attitude most of the time, although I've been known to be cranky on occasion (just ask Kelly!) I love to read Spinning Yarns from the Farm because it makes me smile, or teaches me something, or just makes me feel good. For example, check out the latest "goat milking tips" post. What a giggle!

Now, here's the really fun part!! I get to bestow the award on others!

The Rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate 10 blogs that show gratitude or great attitude or both
3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post
4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love and link this post to the person whom you received your award from

So here we go, blogger friends, I am sharing the love and awarding you the Lemonade Stand Award for your great blogs that show gratitude or great attitude, or both! (sorry if you've received the award before, but it never hurts to win twice! Just ask lottery winners!!) These are in no particular order...

1. Lola Nova - I bestow this award on you because your blog was one of the first that I read after setting up my own blog, because you commented on mine, and you always have such great ideas (= great attitude) and you show a love for life that I find infectious (gratitude). Thanks for a great blog!

2. Apifera Farm - I bestow this award on you because I love your blog, I love how you adopted Guinnias and show such gratitude towards senior animals who need loving homes, I think you have a great attitude about life, farming, and creativity. And, because I love lavender. :-)

3. Color and Texture - I bestow this award on you because you show great attitude about knitting, and because I want to learn how to make cool socks like yours.

4. The Fraker Farm - I bestow this award on you because you were the only one who commented on my first post about adopting Rosie the chicken, and that showed me your great attitude, which I continue to see on your blog all the time!

5. Isobelle Golightly the Beautiful Goat - I bestow this award on Isobelle because she makes me smile with her antics and she has a very positive attitude indeed. Thank you Isobelle for the laughter!

6. Sarahspace - I bestow this award on Sarah because I've known her forever and I know for a fact that she has both a great attitude and a lot of gratitude. You rock girlfriend!

7. Loess is More - I bestow this award on Diane because her blog makes me laugh, and she has a great attitude and much spontaneity, and her mom makes me laugh too, and they both have a great attitude and Diane even shows gratitude for living in Iowa, which is super!

8. Monster Crochet - I bestow this award on Monster Crochet blog because it's full of great ideas that in my opinion show great attitude, and besides, she'd like to have a farm, and that is a great aspiration.

9. BooneDocksWilcox - I bestow this award on Joanna because she always leaves nice comments, she has a great attitude, and she even has a goat named Clara. How cool is that?! Thank you Joanna, for your visits and your wonderful presence in the blogosphere!

And last but not least,

10. Moon & Stars Studio - I bestow this award upon Mare because she shows such gratitude with sponsoring children through CCF, and because she has a great attitude about so many other things, and she's full of good ideas.

Thanks to all of you, for making the blogosphere a great place to be!

6 comments:

Sarah Elaine said...

You're the best. And you rock, too, girl!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sarah Elaine! I've enjoyed your blog so much! :) !!!

diane said...

aw thanks claire!! i feel all warm and tingly inside now.

Lola Nova said...

Thank you, you made my day!

Paula said...

Wow! I don't know what to say except...
Thank you, sweetie!!

I enjoy your blog so much... I love coming here and seeing what you've been up to. (Although I haven't been able to lately... darn computer...*sniff sniff*)

Mare said...

THANK YOU Claire! That is so sweet of you! :)