*Edited to add that I later found it again, on North Star Shetlands!
The idea is to look at a list of 99 things and say whether you have already done them, you want to do them, or you have absolutely no interest in doing them. Anybody else who wants to do this, please feel free to abscond with it from my blog!
It is a good thing to talk about when waiting for your goat to kid.
Things I've already done: Blue
Things I want to do: Peach
Things I haven't done and don't want to - plain font
1. Started your own blog.
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band. I played recorder with others in a sort of early music format thing....does that count?
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland/world. The Florida one....is that land or world?
8. Climbed a mountain. (Puy de Dome in France, does that count as a mountain? It's an extinct volcano...)
10. Sang a solo. (nobody would want me to, not with my voice!)
11. Bungee jumped. (Not a chance...)
12. Visited Paris. (A favorite city of mine!)
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea. (sounds exciting!)
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. Working on spinning, right now!
15. Adopted a child. (No, but adopted lots of animals!)
16. Had food poisoning. (not to my knowledge)
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty. (Haven't been to NYC)
18. Grown your own vegetables. (Loads!!)
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France. (It's a bit anticlimactic...)
20. Slept on an overnight train. (Numerous times! I love trains.)
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked. (Not a chance...)
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill. (Depends how you define ill...I've taken the very rare "mental health" day when I just couldn't deal with the stress)
24. Built a snow fort (Of course! I'm Canadian!)
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a marathon. (Not a chance...)
28. Ridden a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. (Seriously now, who hasn't done this?!)
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise. (Preferably a river boat cruise, small boat...)
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person (Lived an hour or so from it...)
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. (Annually when I was a child.)
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language. Learned French in school of course, but would like to learn other languages...just not enough time.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. (What does "satisfied" mean?)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo's David in person.
41. Sung Karaoke. (No way!)
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine chapel in person.
50. Been to the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud (Still do!)
54. Gone to a drive-in theatre.
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business (Sort of, I guess, if you count my egg sales from my farm!)
58. Taken a martial arts class (didn't like it)
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen (I volunteer with animal charities instead)
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies. (In Canada they are "Girl Guide" cookies, and I hated it...)
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Gotten flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood. (I really should...)
65. Gone sky diving. (I don't like flying to begin with, this is just so out of the question, it's not even on the radar).
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp.
67. Bounced a check.
68. Flown in a helicopter. (see #65)
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy. (Lots!)
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar. (It really doesn't float my boat.)
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London.
77. Broken a bone.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible. (Long time ago, wouldn't do it again)
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. (Nope, couldn't even eat the turkey that Kelly killed for us for Thanksgiving in 2008. I prepared it though.)
88. Had chickenpox. (when I was little)
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury. (Got called once in Canada but didn't get picked. I can't get called here in the US because I'm not a citizen).
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swum in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit.
98. Owned a cell phone. (It's mostly for emergencies and rarely turned on)
99. Been stung by a bee.
There, all done!